Water purifier Chennai, The removal of impurities from raw water to produce drinking water that is pure enough for human consumption or for industrial use.
Substances that are removed during the process include parasites (such as Giardia or Cryptosporidium), bacteria, algae, viruses, fungi, minerals (including toxic metals such as Lead, Copper etc.), and man-made chemical pollutants.
Many contaminants can be dangerous—but depending on the quality standards, others are removed to improve the water's smell, taste, and appearance by water purifier.
A small amount of disinfectant is usually intentionally left in the water at the end of the treatment process to reduce the risk of re-contamination in the distribution system.
Many environmental and cost considerations affect the location and design of plants.
Groundwater is cheaper to treat, but aquifers usually have limited output and can take thousands of years to recharge water purifier chennai.
Surface water sources should be carefully monitored for the presence of unusual types or levels of microbial/disease causing contaminants.
The water purifier itself must be kept secure from damage and sabotage.
It is not possible to tell whether water is safe to drink just by looking at it.
Simple procedures such as boiling or the use of a household charcoal filter are not sufficient for treating water from an unknown source. Hence we need to treat the water by water purifier.
Water purifier are even natural spring water - considered safe for all practical purposes in the 1800s - must now be tested before determining what kind of treatment is needed.
- Wall-mountable and aesthetically designed with transparent cover and water level indicator
- Multi-stages of water purification
- Water purifier suitable for any source of feed water (having TDS < 2000) like tap water, bore well water or storage tank water
- 100% water passes through Reverse Osmosis membrane; not by passed for increase of TDS
- Combination of Reverse Osmosis and Ultrafiltration technology
- 13.0 litres of storage capacity
- Mineral enrichment cartridge to add minerals to water
- Nanosilver technology to inhibit bacterial growth
- Auto flush valve for flushing of impurities out of the membrane to enhance its life
- Automatic water level sensor for ON/OFF
- Product water meets IS 14543 for packaged drinking water
- Food Grade (FDA Compliant) ABS used for housing